True Love Tuesday

Tuesday 24 September 2013



This weekend was really special for our family, the whole of my husbands side of the family came together to celebrate his sisters wedding and little miss LC was a bridesmaid! She was so well behaved and the most sweetest as she walked down the isle, posed for pictures and danced the night away, we were incredibly proud of her and she was so thrilled to be asked to be a bridesmaid for her auntie who is also one of her godmothers so it was a very precious day for her.
My SIL was beautiful and elegant and I couldn't stop crying at everything, the cake, the decorations, I cried when I first saw her walk down the stairs in her gown, when they all walked down the isle, when they took their vows and when the have LC and the other bridesmaid their gifts, I even cried when I wrote out their wedding card, I'm such a sucker for love and romance!

For me the occasion was even more enjoyable because my in laws are big on family, they cherish the time they have together and all love each others company especially because they don't all get a chance to be together in one room that often and we all spent the whole weekend just having fun, laughing, eating and drink while the kids ran around and danced together, it felt effortless and relaxing to be a part of it all! 

Myself and my OH also got a chance to have our first dance as a married couple which was a happy moment for me, I'm not sure he was that thrilled but he was very sweet and gentlemanly and indulged me, he made an effort for me to do something out of his comfort zone and put my desires ahead of his own, I adore him for knowing all the little things that are meaningful to me but also for deciding to not let them pass me by, for being responsible for them and investing in my happiness, he reminds me that relationships are some times give and some times take and when you make the effort to find some kind of balance then any relationship can be magic!

1 comment: