Feel Good Friday - What's making me feel good this week!

Friday 20 September 2013


It's been a crazy week! Lots and lots to celebrate - with my birthday and LC's Birthday, a Hen Party way up north and my SIL's wedding this weekend I haven't had much of a chance to get stuck in to my fertility plan but I have been good and cutting down on gluten and dairy - well apart from the big ice cream sundae I indulged in on my Birthday!
This week we have also spent lots of time with friends and some much needed family time which has been wonderful and we'll be enjoying more of this at the weekend when my OH's family all come together for the big wedding! Having so many people around me in these last few weeks has really helped when I've had a bit of dip, knowing that I have those people to turn to, be open with and grab a hug from just reinforces how important it's it to have a great network of supportive people around and not only for the bad times but to make celebrating the good times even better! I have this great affirmation as a screen saver on my iPad - surround yourself with people who will only lift you higher - I love this!

Happy Weekend Everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment