Monday's Moment of Wisdom - Pearl Number 77

Monday 2 February 2015


“Make everything an adventure. Otherwise, it will suck.” ― Nita Morgan

This little pearl hits you right over the head with it don't you think?
Short, memorable and to the point, sometimes less is more! Being blunt can be what's needed if you find yourself stuck in a rut and I've been stuck in a bit of a writing rut because in all honesty I've need to put my focus on my family for a while, baby number two is quite a complex little creature and sleep deprivation has got the better of us all over the last couple of months - anyway here I am, back to blogging, feeling good and looking for adventure!


This week I invite you to think about the real sucky things in your life, what do they look like?
Your commute to work or the weekly team meeting?
The new healthy eating or exercise plan you've started but feels like an up hill climb?
Or maybe just getting chores done, tea at granny's house, even looking at how you can save money on your bills - what is it that you have to do that sucks the life out of you?

Try making a list of a few things, then brainstorm how you could do them differently, what new thing could you try to make it more interesting, fun or challenging. This is a chance to practice thinking outside the box, I invite you to get creative and then apply it, and then see how your week goes!

Let me know....!  
Remember you can find me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ come and say HI!

No comments:

Post a Comment