Feel Good Friday

Friday 6 December 2013


OK so I know it's not snowed yet but December always invokes images of a winter wonderland don't you think? Anyway now that this month is in full swing I intend to just simply have fun and enjoy the lead up to Christmas with my little family. This month for me is about creating a special time for my little girl, being cosy with my husband with festive PJ's, candles and blankets, enjoying some much needed down time, catching up with friends I haven't had much time to see lately, eating yummy festive food and drinking a lot of warm, spiced mulled wine, enjoying roast dinners at my in-laws and Yule log at my mums house, Christmas Markets, the pantomime, lazy breakfasts with bucks fizz and pancakes and lots of late night celebrations.

You'll also find me taking a minute to reflect back over this year, wave good bye the things that, well, didn't turn out as I hoped but also embracing the the little bits that I learnt, about me, my life and how I want to live. As well as planning for the new, ringing in change, getting excited about the future and waiting, anticipating how all the adventures of the next year will unfold, this is what December is all about for me this year!

So, what does this new month mean to you? Share you thoughts bellow...

No comments:

Post a Comment