Feel Good Friday - Monthly Gratitude

Friday 29 November 2013


Wow, I can't believe it's December on Sunday can you? Hasn't this month flown by!

As November draws to an end so do my thoughts on the end of this year, it's only natural to start thinking about what the last 12 months has bought and what lies ahead, this year has been full of a lot heartache for my family so reflecting on the thinks I feel thankful for helps to put it all in perspective and remember that even the littlest things can be a light in the storm, it's very important for your well being to remain in tact by appreciating the good when it happens.

So here is my gratitude list for November....

Time slowing down, we've really had space to breathe this month as a family, it's meant getting some long standing goals achieved and spending quality time together.

Patience, with myself, and with my family. Sometimes living under one roof can be crazy and stressful but these last few weeks I've really come to learn how to and patient with so many things in my life and it has been a true blessing, I urge you to really practice this art because it will really soften how you feel and how you live.

Faith, another thing I've been practicing this month. We have a lot of unanswered questions about what will come our way next year, we have some big plans and changes going on but can't quite see a path with them yet, so I'm learning to relax and just let it all unfold and see what happens, it's very liberating!

Hot Chocolate! I said at the start of the month that I would be indulging in this a lot more now the weather has turned chilly, oh and guess I better be grateful for my husband too as he makes THE BEST hot chocolate you can imagine, I really don't know how he does it! 

What has November brought to you, share some monthly gratitude bellow...


2 comments:

  1. Lovely post Karen. Quite agree; this month has flown by! Being appreciative is so important but often forgotten. What will be will be. Hope your big plans in 2014 turn out the way you would like them too.

    Ooh we love hot chocolate; perfect time of the year to indulge.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ladies for stopping by and thanks too for your sweet comments and thoughts x x

      Delete