True Love Tuesday

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Photo by K. Hohendal
Today's True Love Tuesday is celebrating a love connection that will brighten up anyone's day!
This love story is mine and you may or may not know that I recently got married in Canada to my live-in lover, father of my child and knight in shinning armour!

I wasn't going to post about it but so many people have asked me if I was going to so I decided to just let everyone have a brief sneak peak.

It was a rainy October day in Toronto, Hurricane Sandy was threatening to make an appearance and the temperature had dipped lower but we didn't let a bit of Canadian Fall weather dampen our day!

Our wedding was a delightfully cosy and intimate day, and as we said our vows nothing else around us mattered, it was like we were existing in our own little bubble and I could do it all again tomorrow! I have to admit though, I did have quite a few nerves and apprehensions before the big day but all of those anxieties have melted away and in fact life as a married couple has never felt so good!

Our future, and the world is now our oyster and this definitely feels like the start of an exciting new chapter for our family, we have some big plans for next year and 13 happens to be our family lucky number, we're looking forward to getting going this adventure together and seeing where married life takes us.

I would love to hear your thoughts, feelings, cherished memories and expectations of your wedding day so do share here if you want to....

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! You look gorgeous together and sounds like pure love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's very sweet! X

      Delete
  2. You looked INCREDIBLE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my wonderful friend, you made it happen! X

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing your special day with us. You looked amazing and both so in love! Congratulations my lovely, wishing you many many years of happiness
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lovely, appreciate your kind words x

    ReplyDelete