Monday's Moment of Wisdom - Pearl Number 25

Monday 22 October 2012

"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."
- Lord Chesterfield


Forget what you have always known, try some thing new! When ever the chips are down this philosophy always see me through, if I can't see a way out of my slump or need a positive change to happen I forget what I have always know and let new horizons find me!

Familiarity feels safe, it's comforting but it can keep you stagnant and stuck on a loop, if your waiting for some new and fresh to embrace your life, make it happen, change it yourself - wear a new colour or style, change your hair cut! Take a different route to work, eat in a new restaurant. Try an alternative holiday destination, if you do city breaks then go Skiing instead, you get the picture!
You could even go for the bold a dramatic, change your career, move to a new house, dump that boyfriend who you know is holding you back from your fabulous future and what you really want, be brave and courageous, let yourself travel into the unknown, just imagine the adventures that could unfold?

No comments:

Post a Comment