Monday's Moment of Wisdom - Pearl Number 11

Monday 9 April 2012

Helloooooo, long time no see?

Well life has been busy and hectic, emotional and exhausting! The last two weeks have been full of thrilling highs and desperate lows and my mind just need a rest so that's what I did! But now I am ready to solider on and carry on with my plan to take over the world, ha ha!!!

So I'm certainly not a religious type but with Easter in mind and the promise of new beginnings I am hoping to go forward in to this next month or so with type of spirit, so here is my little bit of inspiration to keep me focused......

"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." - Eleanor Roosevelt

This little pearl is not just for me but for a lot of people around me, who could do with a dash of inspiration to keep them moving in the right way. For me it's a reminder that a new day brings new experiences that lead to bigger and better things and the thought of this will keep me warm through the tough times!

So to finish on a positive note now that the grey mist of doom has lifted from life, we decided that LC should have lots of family time as we (mummy and daddy) had some time off over the Easter Weekend so today we met up with her cousins and went to the Aquarium, needless to say they were all mesmerised.......


3 comments:

  1. Great pearl of wisdom today and I'll bear it in mind! amongst other things, my little one is teething and it's taking it's toll on both of us!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks for sharing such an uplifting thought. Just what I needed to hear today. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good one isn't it? I am hoping it's inspiring everyone this week! X

    ReplyDelete