Monday's "Words of Wisdom" - Pearl Number 8

Monday 5 March 2012

"Life is like a movie; write your own ending, keep believing, keep pretending." - Jim Henson

This weeks Pearl of Wisdom is in honour of my Little Cutie, who is absolutely crazy about these guys.....


.......... and has given her entire family the sickness bug that messed up my mojo last week!!!!

As well as all the vomiting and stomach cramps that we have endured over the last couple of days, (even poor grandma didn't escape!) we have gotten some good news!! Little Cutie is going to have a new cousin in September!! Right around her own birthday and just before mine, so September will be a busy month for my in-laws now with two grandchildren to spoil, my other half is excited to be a biological uncle for the first time and I always love my role as an aunt, we are so very happy and this new baby is much deserved to the happy couple!

It has also got me thinking about our own journey to expand our happy family and the fact that it's not quite turned out the way we had hoped for (we really expected to be expecting by now!). So this is where this weeks little pearl comes in and has inspired me to keep believing and pretending that our 3 will become 4 soon enough and that in fact I am in charge of my destiny, I just have to put my mind to it and write that happy ending!!!

I hope you all feeling inspired to write your happy endings this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment