Monday's "Moment of Wisdom" - Pearl Number 10

Monday 19 March 2012

"It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves." - Francois De La Rochefoucauld

This week's pearl is going to kick my butt into action, I hope! As usual I got a little behind with life last week when I had my mum staying with us (although she did do a fab job on completely vanishing my ironing pile, good old mum!).

I really do spend a lot of time being wise on the behalf of others (it's my job!) but as I've mentioned before I am rubbish at carrying out my own advice, so this week I'm being wise for myself and focusing on my own problems and solving them in a way I would for others!

It's all about a little self indulgence to help me tackle the big tasks, so let's see if I manage to get somewhere by the end of the week - I also have my new iPad 3 to hand to help me find the answer to everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment