Monday's Moment of Wisdom - Pearl Number 62

Monday 16 December 2013


As 2013 draws to an end I can't help thinking a little about this year, how everything has unfolded and how our plans have panned out...

As usual not everything has gone to plan, some things have been amazing and expectation exceeded and others have been crushing, an absolute heartbreak. 

Now we are racing to finish off this year, Christmas and New Year are always so full of excitement that these last few weeks just seem to fly by don't they? While I'm planning on ending this year on a joyous note full of peace with what has been and anticipation of what to follow, I'm gonna spend the next few weeks reflecting on the journey I have taken to get here and take from it the lesson that need to be learnt, the achievements I made and let go of the things that weren't right...

When you look back on your journey this year, what were the bits that mattered to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment