Feel Good Friday

Thursday 3 October 2013


Well dear readers, I have to admit, I have short changed you this week with content! You see one of my dearest friends is getting married tomorrow and the preparations for travel, outfits, childcare etc has sent our week in to a bit of a tail spin and I have been able to blog as much as I wanted...

Anyway, lets welcome October in regardless!

This month I am dreaming of hot chocolate, pumpkins and Halloween parties, scarf and hats, leaves on the ground, open fires and my cosy winter duvet, curling up watching my favourite TV shows and a very special trip to Edinburgh with my husband to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary!

Do you have anything special planned for October? I'd love to hear your plans or your favourite thing about Autumn!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment