Feel Good Friday - Weekend Inspiration...

Friday 14 June 2013



Just a quick Feel Good Friday this week, I can't believe how busy life got lately and with LC coming down with a throat infection this week all my best laid plans have been blown out of the water!

So today I am sharing a few things that have been inspiring me this week!

Weekend inspiration
I came across this lovely tutorial (Thank you Elena from Randomly Happy for twitting the link!) on how to make a peplum T-shirt - getting creative always boosts me!

A lovely friend of mine has been talking about meditation to me and I am intrigued so when I spotted this I was eager to try it out(PS if you can't get the video to work, look it up on YouTube, its well worth the hassle!)

I've been dreaming all about our up coming holiday in Portugal and planning where to explore in Faro, plenty of inspiration and ideas here 

Still eager on my quest to eat healthy this week, this scrumptious new food blog from Mrs Don is giving me inspiration!

I hope you find some inspiration too! I'd love to know what has inspired you this week, any tips or ideas? Do leave me a comment below...

1 comment:

  1. Thank gorgeous. Always love your pearls of wisdom too

    ReplyDelete